Cable v5

Guess what? No really, guess.  Ding, ding, ding, ding…yes I messed up on the cable – yet again.  After ripping out version four I began again.  No problems with the ribbing so I moved on.  I carefully wrote out the cable stitches and concentrated on making sure I made each stitch and I held the cables to the correct side.  All went well and I had a nicely done row of cables.  Knitted four more rows of K2 P2 and it was cables again.  I completed four rows of cabling with the proper K2 P2 in between.  So, what’s my problem?  Not sure, but the cables wrong.  It looks nothing like the picture.  My guess is that at some point I must have moved stitches from one set of needles to another which then threw off where the cable stitches came it at, but what should have been a twisted cable is not.  So…..rippppp! On to version 6.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under hat, stitches

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s